Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Technology Review -- radioSHARK

It seemed dumb to me that I can't listen to Braves games from my computer at work. They are on TV and Radio locally free, but not streamed. Of course, you can bring a TV or radio to work, but that is beside the point.

Enter the radioSHARK by Griffin Technology. It is a device that plugs into your USB port. It serves as an AM/FM radio, drawing its power from the port. Nothing wild here yet, but it also comes with software that allows time shifting and recording.

Kind of cool IMO. Obviously a radio is cheaper, but again, this is no logic to a gadget afficionado.



Click yonder for more info:
http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/radioshark/

1 comment:

Freehawk said...

I actually have this at work. It works. I'm just posting this to test the 'comment' feature.